IF YOU NEED HAIRPIN CURVES
WE DEVELOP CONVEYOR SYSTEMS SUITING TIGHT CONDITIONS
- Planning, development, design, construction, installation and implementation of entire conveyor systems
- Usage of round steel chains or plate link chains
- IIntegration of existing plants and production centres
- Customised solutions for new assembly lines
- Harmonisation of process control and programming with existing master computer systems
- Certification according to DIN ISO 9001
OVERHEAD CONVEYOR SYSTEMS, POWER AND FREE CONVEYOR SYSTEMS
COMPONENT AFTER COMPONENT AFTER COMPONENT
CONVEYOR SYSTEMS FOR PAINTING, ASSEMBLING AND TRANSPORTING IN SERIAL PRODUCTION
„Bumper to bumper“ costs plenty of nerves in commuter traffic. In serial production, it is pure joy for every production planner. That is precisely why we plan, design, manufacture and construct customized conveyor systems: for your serial production.
ROUND STEEL CHAINS
OUR SPECIALITY: ROUND STEEL CHAINS FOR TIGHTEST RADII
Constructing the production plant on a greenfield site is a rare opportunity. In the cases of an established production centre as well as its expansion or even a new location within the city, it is necessary to use exisiting space conditions and integrate the new conveyor system into given premises and production lines.
ONE FLOW (OF MATERIEL)
Taenzler develops flexible and reliable concepts to ensure controlled motion sequences and complex transport processes. The core of our solution: Using round steel chains instead of common plate link chains. We have extensive experience in designing respective plants and regarding their long-term performance.
ADVANTAGES OF ROuND STEEL CHAINS
- Very flexible solutions for tightest space conditions
- Resistant to dirt (in dusty environments, against paint particles, etc.)
- High temperature resistance (stations for drying and curing)